DÉCOUVREZ LES 14 MUSÉES DE LA VILLE DE PARIS
THE PALAIS GALLIERA IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED !
Reopening on March 3rd, 2018 for the next exhibition : "Margiela / Galliera 1989 - 2009".
> Getting to the Palais Galliera
. Adress :
Palais Galliera Musée de la Mode de la Ville de Paris
10, Avenue Pierre Ier de Serbie 75116 Paris
. Access :
- Métro Iéna ou Alma-Marceau (line 9), Boissière (line 6)
- Bus N°32, 42, 63, 72, 80, 82, 92
- Vélib' : 4 rue de Longchamp, 1 rue Bassano, 2 avenue Marceau
- Autolib' : 1 avenue Marceau, 33 avenue Pierre-1er-de-Serbie, 24 avenue d'Iéna
> Opening times
- Open from Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Late opening on Thursday until 9:00 pm
- Closed on Monday and on May 1st *
/!\ Ticket office close 45 minutes before closing time - Last access can be moved foward due to visitor over congestion./!\
* [EXCEPTIONAL OPENING]: In 2018, the museum is open on the following official holidays : April 1st (Easter), May 8th (Armistice 1945), May 10th (Ascension Day), May 20th (Pentecost) and July 14th (National Day).
/!\ The museum is currently closed ! The Palais Galliera only presents temporary exhibitions and does not offer permanent display of its collections. /!\
. Tickets office / books and gift desk :
Located at the entrance of the museum, the ticket office and the books and gift desk are open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:15 pm, and until 8:15 pm on Thursdays. You will find our books and catalogs, postcards and posters, dedicated to the adults and children.
. An app for your visit:
Discover our exhibitions with your smatphone!
Our applications are free and available on Play Store and Apple Store.
There are cloakrooms inside the museum. You can store your coat and your bag but not valuables such as money or identity documents. Luggages and big items are not allowed.
> Safety information
Following the terror attacks in Paris in 2015, the Palais Galliera is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities. We thank you to submit you to the controls set up to assure your safety, and we wish you a good visit.
Guided tours for our individual visitors are proposed :
- the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm,
- and certain Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30 pm and/or 4:00 pm.
A guide will present you the history of the museum and the current exhibition (without preliminary booking, within the limit of 20 people).
The rates go from 5 € to 7 € (+ admission ticket in the exhibition).
Tours in English are not guaranteed !
>> Look at the planning of the guided tours
All the exhibitions of the Palais Galliera are paying. Cash and charge (except American Express) are accepted. Rates can vary according to the exhibitions.
> Full rate : 10 €
> Reduiced rate (8 €) for :
- Youth and young adluts (18-26)
- Large families and holders of the "Paris Pass Famille"
- School teachers and librarians
- Holders of "Navigo-Améthyste-Emeraude" card
- Members of : la Sauvegarde de l'Art Français, la Société de l'Histoire de l'Art Français, la Société francaise d'archéologie, la Société nationale des Antiquaires de France
- Groups of adults from 10 people
- Groups people from 18 to 26 (failed in 10 reduced tickets)
> Free Admission for :
- Youth people under 18 years
- Disabled and their personal care attendant
- People in situation of handicap and guide
- Job seekers and Beneficaries of the following income support supplements : RSA, allocation parents isolés, allocation personnalisée d'autonomie et aide sociale de l'Etat pour les réfugiés
- City of Rome inhabitants (Paris twin City)
- City of Paris employees and councillors in activity or retired
- Professional visual artists with written evidence
- Art World professionals : International Association of Art Critics, museum guides, French and foreign curators, « la commission du Vieux Paris », ICOM and ICOMOS members
- Journalits, art press reporters and federations
- Groups of people under 18
People with reduced mobility or with pushchairs can access the exhibition area and toilets, using our lift and access ramp. The museum has two GIC-GIG parking places near the entrance, only reserved for persons with disabilites, and a wheelchair can be given on your request.
/!\ Before your visit, it is deeply recommended to get in touch with the museum to know the conditions of access and car park/!\
> Activities dedicated to persons with disabilites
For each exhibition, the museum proposes activities dedicated to every kind of handicap. These activities are only proposed in French.
The Palais Galliera is closed to the public on Mondays, public holidays (January 1st, Easter Sunday & Monday, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th, December 25th) and between every exhibition.
* [EARLY CLOSURE]: On December 24th and December 31st, the museum closes its doors at 5:00 pm (instead of 6:00). Last access to the ticket office and to the current exhibition is anticipated at 4:15 pm (instead of 5:15 pm). / [EXCEPTIONAL OPENING]: In 2018, the museum is open on the following official holidays : April 1st (Easter), May 8th (Armistice 1945), May 10th (Ascension Day), May 20th (Pentecost) and July 14th (National Day).