DÉCOUVREZ LES 14 MUSÉES DE LA VILLE DE PARIS
Palais Galliera, the City of Paris Fashion Museum
10, rue Pierre 1er de Serbie, 75116 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 56 52 86 00
The Palais Galliera only presents temporary exhibitions and does not offer permanent display of its collections. Between every exhibition, the museum is closed to the public.
- VIGIPIRATE INFORMATION :
In application of the Plan Vigipirate (anti-terrorist security plan), luggages are not allowed. There is no cloakroom inside the museum. The Palais Galliera's team is not authorized to keep the personal effects of the visitors. We thank you to submit you to the controls set up to assure your safety. We wish you a good visit.
- Opening times (when the museum is open) :
Tuesday to Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Late openings on Thursdays until 9 pm
Closed on Mondays and public holidays
Ticket office close 45 minutes before closing time (Last entry to the exhibition).
- Getting here :
Métro 9 (Iéna or Alma-Marceau), Métro 6 (Boissière)
RER C (Pont de l'Alma)
Bus 32, 42, 63, 72, 80, 82, 92
Vélib' : 4 rue de Longchamp, 1 rue Bassano, 2 avenue Marceau
Autolib' : 1 avenue Marceau, 33 avenue Pierre-1er-de-Serbie, 24 avenue d'Iéna
A guide will present the history of the museum and the current exhibition.
- Individuals visitors :
Guided tours are proposed the 3rd Thursdays of every month at 7:00 pm, and certain Saturdays and Sundays (at 2:30 pm and/or 4:00 pm), without preliminary booking and within the limit of 20 people.
The rates go from 7 € to 5 € (+ admission ticket in the exhibition).
Tours in English are not guaranteed !
>> Look at the planning of the guided tours
- Groups :
Groups, with an outside guide or wishing to be guided by one of our English-speaking guides, are invited to book a time slot with our service of the public (by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: + 33(0)1 56 52 86 20/86 21).
Groups are welcomed, only on reservation, from Tuesday to Saturday in the morning.
All the exhibitions of the Palais Galliera are paying. Rates can vary according to the exhibitions.
- Rates :
Full price : 9 €
Reductions : 6 €
Free to people under 18 years (See others conditions below)
- Reduced rates and free admission apply to (on production of a documentary evidence up to date) :
. Reductions :
- Youth and young adluts (18-26)
- Large families and holders of the "Paris Pass Famille"
- School teachers and librarians
- Holders of "Navigo-Améthyste-Emeraude" card
- Members of : la Sauvegarde de l'Art Français, la Société de l'Histoire de l'Art Français, la Société francaise d'archéologie, la Société nationale des Antiquaires de France
- Groups of adults from 10 people
- Groups people from 18 to 26 (failed in 10 reduced tickets)
. Free Admission :
- Youth people under 18 years
- Disabled and their personal care attendant
- People in situation of handicap and guide
- Job seekers and Beneficaries of the following income support supplements : RSA, allocation parents isolés, allocation personnalisée d'autonomie et aide sociale de l'Etat pour les réfugiés
- City of Rome inhabitants (Paris twin City)
- City of Paris employees and councillors in activity or retired
- Professional visual artists with written evidence
- Art World professionals : International Association of Art Critics, museum guides, French and foreign curators, « la commission du Vieux Paris », ICOM and ICOMOS members
- Journalits, art press reporters and federations
- Groups of people under 18
- Accepted payment methods :
Cash, checks, debit card (except American Express)
The Palais Galliera is accessible to persons with disabilites.
The museum has two GIC-GIG parking places near the entrance. An elevator is only reserved for persons with disabilites to access to the exhibitions rooms and lavatory. A wheelchair can be given on request. Before your visit, it is deeply recommended to get in touch with the museum to know the conditions of access and car park.
For each exhibition, the museum proposes activities dedicated to every kind of handicap. These activities are only proposed in French.
The Palais Galliera is closed on Mondays and public holidays (January 1st, Easter Sunday & Monday, Whit Sunday & Monday, Ascension Day, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th, December 25th). Between every exhibition, the museum is closed to the public.