BOOK YOUR TICKET!
In order to respect the anti-COVID measures in force in museums and to guarantee your visit, you must imperatively book your ticket (even free or with a reduced rate) on www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr.*
Please note: Due to the success of our exhibition, many slots are already sold out!
*For any requests about ticketing, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To guarantee your health, we apply the anti-Covid measures in force in museums:
• BEFORE YOUR VISIT, book imperatively your time-stamped ticket (even free) on www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr.
• DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors aged 11 and over.
- Wash your hands regularly, especially before entering the museum. Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
- Respect the directions and the regulation distance of one metre from other visitors and museum staff.
Palais Galliera, Paris fashion museum
10, Avenue Pierre Ier de Serbie 75116 Paris
Tel : 01 56 52 86 00
Access by :
• Metro : line 9 (get off at Iena or Alma-Marceau stop)
• Bus: lines 32, 63, 82 (get off at Iéna stop) / lines 42, 72, 80, 92 (get off at Alma-Marceau stop)
• Vélib': stations at theses adresses (4 rue de Longchamp, 1 rue Bassano, 2 avenue Marceau)
Regardless of the level of disability, access is free for the person concerned (with a disability card, priority card, mobility inclusion card, parking card for people with disabilities) and for an accompanying person.
Two parking spaces GIC-GIG, located near the entrance of the museum (located at 10, Pierre Ier- de- Serbie Avenue)
Visiting conditions :
> For people with reduced mobility :
• Two wheelchairs are available at the museum reception desk (Reservations can be made by calling 01 56 52 86 20 during the week).
• Seat canes are available on request (please ask the museum reception staff).
• A PMR lift (H 2 m X W 0.90 m X D 1.50 m) is at your disposal; it gives you access to the exhibition areas and toilets (located on level -1 and equipped with a PMR cabin). Do not hesitate to ask the museum's reception staff for assistance.
> For people with a hearing aid :
• A hearing aid device of the Magnetic Induction Loop (M.I.L.) type is available at the museum reception desk.
• A portatitve version (M.I.L. necklace) is adaptable to the audiophones used for the guided tours given by our lecturers (ask the lecturer before your visit).
The Palais Galliera welcomes you :
• From Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
• In the evening on Thursday and Friday until 9 pm.
Please, note! In application of the antI-COVID curfew, the museum's closing time has been brought forward to 8pm for the evenings. The museum and the bookshop-store will start to close at 5.15 pm (or at 7.15 pm on nocturnal evenings).
Closing day / public holidays :
• The museum is closed on Mondays, as well as on 1 May and 25 December.
• Early closure can be applied on other public holidays.
From 14€ (full price) to 12€ (reduced rate)
In order to benefit from the reduced rate or free of charge, you will be required to provide proof of less than 3 months (less than 6 months for jobseekers) and you will be asked to provide it.
Reduced rate :
• Young people from 18 to 26 years old included
• Holders of the "Paris Pass Famille" and "Large Family" cards
• Teachers and documentalists in working schools
• Holders of the "Navigo-Améthyste-Emerald" card
• Members of the Safeguard of French Art, the Society for the History of French Art, the French Archaeological Society and the National Society of Antique Dealers of France
• Groups of 10 or more people: adults or young people aged 18 to 26 years old.
Free of charge :
• Persons under 18 years of age
• Persons with disabilities - and holders of a disability card, priority card or parking card for persons with disabilities - and an accompanying person
• Jobseekers and recipients of social minima: RSA, single-parent allowance, personalised autonomy allowance and state social assistance for refugees
• Professional plastic artists
• Culture professionals: international association of art critics, lecturers and guides, French and foreign curators, members of the Old Paris Commission, members of ICOM and ICOMOS
• Journalists and art press union
• Holder of the Paris Museums Card
• Residents of the City of Rome (twinned with Paris)
• Civil servants of the City of Paris and Parisian elected officials in active or retired service
BEFORE YOUR VISIT, in order to comply with the anti-COVID measures in force in museums, book imperatively your time-stamped ticket (even free of charge) on www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr.
If you have any requests about ticketing, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Located on the ground floor, the bookshop & store is delighted to welcome you during the museum's opening times.
• You will find all our publishing products - exhibition catalogues, newspapers, postcards, posters, etc. - in the shop, dedicated to adults and children.
• Anti-Covid measures are also applied in the bookshop & store :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone from 11 years old.
- Wash your hands before entering the shop.
- Avoid touching the products if you don't buy them.
- Give preference to contactless payment.
All means of payment are accepted (except American Express).
Thank you for using contactless payment!
Lockers are available on the ground floor and level -1. You must have one Euro (€ 1) to deposit your personal effects.
• However, we recommend that you keep any valuables with you.
• In application of the Vigipirate Plan and anti-Covid measures, any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• Our agents are not authorised to keep your personal belongings.
To ensure your safety, the Palais Galliera applies the Vigipirate plan, set up by the French authorities following the attacks of 2015. This plan is in force in all the City of Paris museums, as well as in all places open to the public in France :
• Controls are being stepped up at the entrance to the museum.
• We would be grateful if you would submit to it in the interest of all.
• Any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• The museum's security service may take any measures it deems necessary without prior notice.
Together, let's remain vigilant!