DÉCOUVREZ LES 14 MUSÉES DE LA VILLE DE PARIS
The museum is currently closed!
The Palais Galliera will reopen on October 1, 2020 with the retrospective "Gabrielle Chanel, Fashion Manifesto".
To guarantee your health, these anti-Covid sanitary measures are applied in the City of Paris museums until further notice :
• Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors aged 11 and over.
• Wash your hands regularly, especially before entering the museum. Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
• During your visit, respect the directions and the regulation distance of one metre from other visitors and museum staff.
• Book your time-stamped ticket (even free ticket) at www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr
• To ensure your safety, the Palais Galliera applies the security measures put in place by the French authorities following the attacks of 2015:
• Checks are being stepped up at the entrance to the museum. We would be grateful if you would comply with these measures in the interest of all.
• All bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is prohibited.
• The museum's security service may take any measures it deems necessary without prior notice.
Palais Galliera, the City of Paris Fashion Museum
10, Avenue Pierre Ier de Serbie 75116 Paris
Tel : 01 56 52 86 00
• Metro Iéna or Alma-Marceau (line 9)
• Bus: lines 32, 63, 82 (Iéna stop) / lines 42, 72, 80, 92 (Alma-Marceau stop)
• Vélib': 4 rue de Longchamp, 1 rue Bassano, 2 avenue Marceau
Regardless of the rate of disability, access is free for the person concerned (with a disability card, priority card, parking card for disabled persons) and for an accompanying person.
Two GIC-GIG parking spaces, located near the entrance to the museum (at 10, Avenue Pierre I of serbia), are reserved exclusively for the use of persons with reduced mobility.
The museum is equipped with a wheelchair, available to the person concerned on request (Reservation on +33 (0)1 56 52 86 00).
Visiting conditions :
A PRM lift is at the disposal of the person concerned; it provides access to the exhibition areas and toilets (located on level -1 and equipped with a PRM cabin). Please do not hesitate to ask the museum's reception staff for assistance.
Activities dedicated to the disabled :
For each type of disability, the museum offers activities around its exhibitions:
• Guided tours and LSF workshops (young public and adults)
• Visits with commentary by an "image blower" for the visually impaired public
• Workshops for the mentally handicapped
[ >> Consult here our page 'Public with disabilities' ]
• From Tuesday to Sunday from 10h to 18h
• The ticket office and bookshop will close at 5:15 pm.
• 2 Noctunes on Thursdays and Fridays until 9pm.
• The ticket office and bookshop will close at 8:15 pm.
Closing day / public holidays :
• The museum is closed on Mondays, as well as on 1 May, 25 December and 1 January.
• An early opening can be applied on other holidays.
From 14€ (full rate) to 12€ (reduced rate)
In order to benefit from the reduced rate or free ticket, the presentation of a proof dating less than 3 months (less than 6 months for jobseekers) is compulsory and will be requested from you.
Reduced rate :
• Youth and young adluts (18-26)
• Large families and holders of the "Paris Pass Famille"
• School teachers and librarians
• Holders of "Navigo-Améthyste-Emeraude" card
• Members of : la Sauvegarde de l'Art Français, la Société de l'Histoire de l'Art Français, la Société francaise d'archéologie, la Société nationale des Antiquaires de France
• Groups of adults from 10 people
• Groups people from 18 to 26 (failed in 10 reduced tickets)
Free ticket :
• Youth people under 18 years
• Disabled and their personal care attendant
• People in situation of handicap and guide
• Job seekers and Beneficaries of the following income support supplements : RSA, allocation parents isolés, allocation personnalisée d'autonomie et aide sociale de l'Etat pour les réfugiés
• City of Rome inhabitants (Paris twin City)
• City of Paris employees and councillors in activity or retired
• Professional visual artists with written evidence
• Art World professionals : International Association of Art Critics, museum guides, French and foreign curators, « la commission du Vieux Paris », ICOM and ICOMOS members
• Journalits, art press reporters and federations
• Groups of people under 18
Concerned about your comfort, the Palais Galliera offers a range of services to guarantee you a quality visit.
Bookshop & store :
Located on the ground floor, the bookshop is also pleased to meet you during the museum's opening hours.
• You will find all our publishing products - exhibition catalogues, small newspapers, postcards, posters, etc. - in the shop. - dedicated to adults and children.
• The health measures linked to stop the coronavirus edipemia are also applied in the bookshop, including the compulsory wearing of masks for everyone from the age of 11. We also thank you to avoid touching the products and to think of privileging contactless payment.
Lockers are at your disposal.
• However, we recommend that you keep any valuables with you.
• In application of the Vigipirate Plan and anti-Covid sanitary measures, any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• Our agents are not authorized to keep your personal belongings.
Guide tour assistance :
In addition to our applications, we offer a paper tour guide for our English and Spanish-speaking visitors (ask at the reception desk or at the ticket office).
All means of payment are accepted (except American Express).
Thank you for favouring contactless payment!
THE PALAIS GALLIERA IS A MUSEUM OF PARIS MUSÉES.