Welcome to the Palais Galliera, the City of Paris Fashion Museum !
>> Consult HERE the rules of visit, in application in the museums of the City of Paris.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
> Book your ticket: www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr.
Due to the high number of visitors, we strongly recommend that you reserve a time-stamped ticket online at the Paris Musées ticket office. Tickets may be purchased on site subject to availability, only in the event of low attendance. Only advance booking guarantees entry to the exhibitions, including for those benefiting from reductions and free admission (including Paris Musées card members).
> Health measures
• It is recommended that all visitors over the age of 6 wear a category 1 surgical or fabric mask. Remember to take it with you, as the museums do not provide masks.
• If you are ill or have any symptoms, please postpone your visit.
• The Palais Galliera is equipped with a mobile application that can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store and Google Play platforms.
• Access to the lockers is maintained. Any luggage exceeding 40x30x20cm is prohibited.
DURING YOUR VISIT :
• When you arrive, please respect the physical distance of at least 1 metre between you, other visitors and staff.
• At the cash desk, please use a contactless payment method.
• To enter the temporary exhibitions, you must present your ticket booked online or on site, as well as your proof of reduced rate / free admission if applicable.
• Wash your hands regularly, especially before entering the museum. Hydro-alcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
• Once in the exhibition areas, please ensure that you respect the direction of the visit and the physical distance.
• Signage dedicated to sanitary measures is displayed in the museum areas. Please make sure you follow the relevant instructions.
We wish you a pleasant visit
→ Find HERE the anti-Covid charter in force in the the City of Paris museums
Palais Galliera, Paris fashion museum
10, Avenue Pierre Ier de Serbie 75116 Paris
Tel : 01 56 52 86 00
Access by :
• Metro : line 9 (get off at Iena or Alma-Marceau stop)
• Bus: lines 32, 63, 82 (get off at Iéna stop) / lines 42, 72, 80, 92 (get off at Alma-Marceau stop)
• Vélib': stations at theses adresses (4 rue de Longchamp, 1 rue Bassano, 2 avenue Marceau)
Regardless of the level of disability, access is free for the person concerned (with a disability card, priority card, mobility inclusion card, parking card for people with disabilities) and for an accompanying person.
Two parking spaces GIC-GIG, located near the entrance of the museum (located at 10, Pierre Ier- de- Serbie Avenue and at the corner of the Galliera Street)
Visiting conditions :
> For people with reduced mobility :
• Two wheelchairs are available at the museum reception desk (Reservations can be made by calling 01 56 52 86 20 during the week).
• Seat canes are available on request (please ask the museum reception staff).
• A PMR lift (H 2 m X W 0.90 m X D 1.50 m) is at your disposal; it gives you access to the exhibition areas and toilets (located on level -1 and equipped with a PMR cabin). Do not hesitate to ask the museum's reception staff for assistance.
> For people with a hearing aid :
• A hearing aid device of the Magnetic Induction Loop (M.I.L.) type is available at the museum reception desk.
• A portatitve version (M.I.L. necklace) is adaptable to the audiophones used for the guided tours given by our lecturers (ask the lecturer before your visit).
The Palais Galliera welcomes you :
• Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
• In Noctune on Thursdays and Fridays until 9pm
• The museum starts to close its exhibition rooms 3/4 hour before each of the above closing times.
Closing day / public holidays :
• The museum is closed on Mondays, as well as on 1 May and 25 December.
• Early closure can be applied on other public holidays.
► Full price: 15€ / Reductions: 13€ / Free to people under 18 years
► Reservation recommended : www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr
In order to benefit from the reduced rate or free of charge, you will be required to provide proof of less than 3 months (less than 6 months for jobseekers) and you will be asked to provide it.
Reduced rate :
• Young people aged 18 to 26 inclusive
• Students (excluding fashion, fine arts, art history or archaeology)
• Holders of the "Paris Pass Family" and "Large Family" cards
• Holders of the "Paris Senior Pass" card (formerly Navigo Emeraude Améthyste)
• Technical teachers of the Protection Judiciaire de la Jeunesse
• Active teachers
• Members of the Sauvegarde de l'art Français, the Société de l'Histoire de l'Art Français, the Société française d'archéologie and the Société nationale des antiquaires de France
Free admission (without priority access) :
• Persons under 18 years of age
• Jobseekers and people on minimum social benefits
• Animators from the City of Paris leisure centres
• Professional visual artists
• Commission du Vieux Paris
• Students from INALCO and the Institut National du Patrimoine
• Students in Fine Arts (architecture, design, styling, sculpture, painting), art history or archaeology (in France)
• Residents of the City of Rome, twinned with Paris
Free admission (with priority access) :
• Paris Musées" cardholders, except for the Archaeological Crypt and the Catacombs of Paris
• Disabled civilians and military personnel and their companions
• Lecturers and guides
• Scientific staff of museums
• Members of the AICA - International Association of Art Critics
• Members of the AIAP - International Association of Art Critics
• French and foreign journalists, holders of a press card
• Members of the Syndicat de la presse artistique
• Employees of the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Ile-de-France / Seine et Marne Regional Tourist Committee
• Staff of the Maison des Métallos
• Members of a society of friends in the museum concerned
• Staff of the City of Paris
• Active or retired Parisian elected officials
• Members of ICOM and ICOMOS
• Uniformed military personnel during the week of 14 July (no admission, except to the Catacombs)
• Military personnel on the "Sentinel" mission (ticket holder, except for the Catacombs)
• Holders of a "laissez-passer" ticket
TICKETING SERVICE :
Please, send your question or your complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Palais Galliera has developed an application to guide its visitors through its collections and exhibitions.
The Palais application provides visitors with practical information to help them prepare for their visit, and offers four visit routes:
- A "Collections" tour allows visitors to understand the history of fashion through twenty iconic pieces from the museum's collections;
- An "Architecture" tour invites visitors to discover the museum, both from the inside and the outside;
- A "History of the Museum" tour traces the history of the museum and the development of its collections through a chronology of key dates;
- A "History of the exhibitions" tour explores the museum's archives through a selection of its most important exhibitions.
This application can be downloaded for free on Android and iOS, in French and English.
In addition to these 4 mediation offers, it will be supplemented from time to time by exhibition visits, offered at a cost of €2.99.
Lockers are available on the ground floor and level -1.
• However, we recommend that you keep any valuables with you.
• In application of the Vigipirate Plan and anti-Covid measures, any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• Our agents are not authorised to keep your personal belongings.
Located on the ground floor, the bookshop & store is delighted to welcome you during the museum's opening times.
• You will find all our publishing products - exhibition catalogues, newspapers, postcards, posters, etc. - in the shop, dedicated to adults and children.
• Anti-Covid measures are also applied in the bookshop & store :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone from 11 years old.
- Wash your hands before entering the shop.
- Avoid touching the products if you don't buy them.
- Give preference to contactless payment.
All means of payment are accepted.
Thank you for using contactless payment!
To ensure your safety, the Palais Galliera applies the Vigipirate plan, set up by the French authorities following the attacks of 2015. This plan is in force in all the City of Paris museums, as well as in all places open to the public in France :
• Controls are being stepped up at the entrance to the museum.
• We would be grateful if you would submit to it in the interest of all.
• Any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• The museum's security service may take any measures it deems necessary without prior notice.
Together, let's remain vigilant!