TEMPORARY CLOSURE :
The Palais Galliera is currently closed.
Its team invites you on 2 October 2021 to discover its new season programme.
In the meantime, keep in touch with the museum on its social media : a programme rich in emotions and discoveries awaits you during the summer!
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
• Reservations are required at www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr.
Due to the health situation, no tickets will be sold on site; it is essential to reserve your time-stamped ticket, even if it is free.
OBLIGATORY HEALTH PASS :
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, a Health Pass and proof of identity must be presented on arrival at the museum.
This measure applies to :
• all adults from 21 July 2021;
• all minors aged 12 and over from 30 September 2021.
The Health Pass consists of the digital or paper presentation of a health proof (choose from the following three):
• a certificate of vaccination, provided that the persons have a complete vaccination schedule;
• a certificate of negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old;
• the result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
DURING YOUR VISIT :
• Wearing a surgical face mask or a class 1 tissue mask is mandatory for all visitors over the age of 11.
• Wash your hands regularly, especially before you enter the museum. Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance.
• Please maintain a distance of one meter from other visitors and museum personnel.
• During your visite, please follow the indicated itinerary.
• Access to the lockers is permitted : a €1 coin is required to use them (tokens are not permitted). Any luggage that exceeds 40 cm in size is prohibited.
Palais Galliera, Paris fashion museum
10, Avenue Pierre Ier de Serbie 75116 Paris
Tel : 01 56 52 86 00
Access by :
• Metro : line 9 (get off at Iena or Alma-Marceau stop)
• Bus: lines 32, 63, 82 (get off at Iéna stop) / lines 42, 72, 80, 92 (get off at Alma-Marceau stop)
• Vélib': stations at theses adresses (4 rue de Longchamp, 1 rue Bassano, 2 avenue Marceau)
Regardless of the level of disability, access is free for the person concerned (with a disability card, priority card, mobility inclusion card, parking card for people with disabilities) and for an accompanying person.
Two parking spaces GIC-GIG, located near the entrance of the museum (located at 10, Pierre Ier- de- Serbie Avenue)
Visiting conditions :
> For people with reduced mobility :
• Two wheelchairs are available at the museum reception desk (Reservations can be made by calling 01 56 52 86 20 during the week).
• Seat canes are available on request (please ask the museum reception staff).
• A PMR lift (H 2 m X W 0.90 m X D 1.50 m) is at your disposal; it gives you access to the exhibition areas and toilets (located on level -1 and equipped with a PMR cabin). Do not hesitate to ask the museum's reception staff for assistance.
> For people with a hearing aid :
• A hearing aid device of the Magnetic Induction Loop (M.I.L.) type is available at the museum reception desk.
• A portatitve version (M.I.L. necklace) is adaptable to the audiophones used for the guided tours given by our lecturers (ask the lecturer before your visit).
The Palais Galliera welcomes you :
• Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
• In Noctune on Thursdays and Fridays until 8pm (from 19 May to 8 June), then until 9pm (from 9 June)
• The museum and bookshop are closed 3/4 hour before each of the above closing times.
Closing day / public holidays :
• The museum is closed on Mondays, as well as on 1 May and 25 December.
• Early closure can be applied on other public holidays.
TICKETING OPENS ON 17 MAY:
• Book your ticket (even free) on www.billetterie-parismusees.paris.fr
• Ticketing service: Send your question/complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org
From 14€ (full price) to 12€ (reduced rate)
In order to benefit from the reduced rate or free of charge, you will be required to provide proof of less than 3 months (less than 6 months for jobseekers) and you will be asked to provide it.
Reduced rate :
• Young people from 18 to 26 years old included
• Holders of the "Paris Pass Famille" and "Large Family" cards
• Teachers and documentalists in working schools
• Holders of the Paris Pass Senior
• Members of the Safeguard of French Art, the Society for the History of French Art, the French Archaeological Society and the National Society of Antique Dealers of France
• Groups of 10 or more people: adults or young people aged 18 to 26 years old.
Free of charge :
• Persons under 18 years of age
• Persons with disabilities - and holders of a disability card, priority card or parking card for persons with disabilities - and an accompanying person
• Jobseekers and recipients of social minima: RSA, single-parent allowance, personalised autonomy allowance and state social assistance for refugees
• Professional plastic artists
• Culture professionals: international association of art critics, lecturers and guides, French and foreign curators, members of the Old Paris Commission, members of ICOM and ICOMOS
• Journalists and art press union
• Holder of the Paris Museums Card
• Residents of the City of Rome (twinned with Paris)
• Civil servants of the City of Paris and Parisian elected officials in active or retired service
Lockers are available on the ground floor and level -1. You must have one Euro (€ 1) to deposit your personal effects.
• However, we recommend that you keep any valuables with you.
• In application of the Vigipirate Plan and anti-Covid measures, any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• Our agents are not authorised to keep your personal belongings.
Located on the ground floor, the bookshop & store is delighted to welcome you during the museum's opening times.
• You will find all our publishing products - exhibition catalogues, newspapers, postcards, posters, etc. - in the shop, dedicated to adults and children.
• Anti-Covid measures are also applied in the bookshop & store :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for everyone from 11 years old.
- Wash your hands before entering the shop.
- Avoid touching the products if you don't buy them.
- Give preference to contactless payment.
All means of payment are accepted.
Thank you for using contactless payment!
Located in the garden of the Palais Galliera, at the bottom of the west staircase, the restaurant "Les Petites Mains" is the ideal spot to recharge your batteries after visiting the Palais Galliera.
Its dynamic and passionate team prepares for you dishes worthy of the most beautiful textile creations. Reflecting a simple, elegant and colourful cuisine, its menu, devised by chef Vincent Mallo, is based on raw and seasonal products, like a culinary experience in three stages: "Lunch", "Tea-Time" and "Twilight".
The restaurant "Les Petites Mains" is seasonal: it opens to the public every year from mid-May to mid-October :
• Monday to Sunday, 11.30am to 8pm (until 8 June)
• Monday to Sunday, 11:30am to 9pm (from 9 June)
OPENING FROM 19 MAY
>> Discover here the map ! (soon)
To ensure your safety, the Palais Galliera applies the Vigipirate plan, set up by the French authorities following the attacks of 2015. This plan is in force in all the City of Paris museums, as well as in all places open to the public in France :
• Controls are being stepped up at the entrance to the museum.
• We would be grateful if you would submit to it in the interest of all.
• Any bag or luggage exceeding 45x36x20 cm is forbidden.
• The museum's security service may take any measures it deems necessary without prior notice.
Together, let's remain vigilant!